I love this one, you can clearly see how much fun Henry is having.
This is what happens when I try to have them sit in front of the tree.
Back in front of the tree (notice the ornament Henry stole - I love that look on his face).
Finally, a picture with all boys looking and sort of smiling.
You should be getting the one we decided on in the mail. Sorry about the card - I didn't realize it was for a 3x5 picture :-)
Merry Christmas!


2 comments:
Great picture! Gosh, they are getting so big! I miss them :)
Christmas will be busy at your house this year! Have a very Blessed Christmas!
Love Dad, Keli & Skyler
xooxo
We got your card and Dale got sentimental on me. He told me "Mom, we really should drive to Washington so I can see my cousins and my aunt Crystal.' Lol... Kids say the darndest things ; )
Post a Comment